Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is the 7th generation of this series, introduced in October 2019. This device is 2.3x times faster than the previous model Surface Pro 6. USB-C is the most desired in this model for fast charging, transfer data, and 4K display output. 10th Gen Intel processor and graphics card makes this device performance-oriented.
This is the best 2-in-1 laptop available in the market. This laptop has a unique design by its detachable keyboard, sharp display, powerful processor, and USB-C. If you prefer USB-A, then you also can choose Microsoft Surface Pro 6 at a cheap rate.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Specs
- Released Date: October-2019
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, and i7
- Graphics: Intel UHD (i3) and Intel iris Plus (i5 and i7)
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- RAM Capacity: 4, 8, and 16 GB
- RAM Type: LPDDR4X
- Storage Capacity: 128, 256, 512, and 1024 GB
- Display Size: 12.3 inch
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Display Resolution: 2736 x 1824
- Battery: 43.2 Wh Li-ion
- Camera: 5 MP (Front) and 8 MP (Rear)
- Connectivity: Wifi 6, Bluetooth 5, USB-A & C, MicroSD
Pros and Cons:
Pros: Better Display, Better Graphics, Best Microsoft kickstand, USB-A & C, Easy to handle, Detachable keyboard
Cons: Battery capacity is reduced from the previous model, No Thunderbolt 3
The Surface Pro 7 is undoubtedly the best windows tablet money in the market. The best achievement of this tablet is USB-C. The downgrade point of this tablet is battery life is reduced from the previous model, Surface Pro 6. You can use it as a gaming tablet. One point should be noted here, you can spend a day without charging by moderate use of it. At the end of the day, this device deserves the trophy of the best performance-based tablet at the present time.